Yes, it’s a conversion not a hack. Having gone through all the morphs in the Core book + some in Sunward, gatecrashers and Panopticon there are certain patterns that emerge so a conversion is possible!
This conversion assumes you have the relevant Eclipse Phase Books. Although they are creative commons I will not be putting up the various explanations. Go and buy the books/PDFs – They are amazing (I just don’t like the chore that is character creation)
Aptitudes (Replace Marvel affiliations)
See below for the 7 aptitudes.
For Rough conversions from Ego Aptitudes (without morph bonus)
- 5-15 = D6
- 16-25 = D8
- 26-35 = D10
- 36-45 = D12
- +5 = D8
- +10 = D10
- +15 = D12
- COG – Cognition = Intellect (New) – Anything to do with problem solving or knowledge
- COO – Co-ordiantion = Dexterity (New) – Aiming and fine control
- INT – Intution = Senses
- REF – Reflxes = Reflexes (altered) – Agility, acrobatics, reaction-time
- SAV – Savvy = Charisma (New) – Charm, deception, bluff
- SOM – Somatics = Strength and Stamina
- WIL – Willpower = Willpower (New) – Resist Charm, intimidation etc
Yes, i could use the aptitudes again, but didn’t want to!
- 20 = d6
- 25 = d8
- 30 = d10
- 35+ = d12 (no maximum)
- 30 = No Power
- 35 = d6
- 40 = d8
- 45 = d10
- 50 = d10
- If the morph has built in armor +1 step.
- If the morph has high armor, give Invulnerability sfx.
Morph CP Cost – 1 die of cost for character creation per 10 points of CP (round up).
- 20 = d6
- 40 = d8
- 60 = d10
- 80 (starting max) = d12
SFX: Mesh inserts. Can access the MEsh with no need for gear.
Weapons – will all have Gear limit
1d10 + = d6.
2d10 + = d8
Anything automatic/spray will have area effect.
1d10, 2d10 +0 +1,+2 = d6
2d10 +3,4,5 = d8
2d10 + 6,7,8 = d10
2d10 +10,11,12 = d12
Armor – Gear limit, Gives Durability. Take average of Energy and kinetic
1-4 = d6
5-8 = d8
9-12 = d10
13-16 = d12
NEXT = Character Creation, Morphs, Impants