Choose 1 at d10, 1 at d8 and 1 and d6.
|The Direct Approach||Helping the team, hindering the enemy||The other stuff|
|Physical and Mental Attacks||Complications and Team Assets||Personal Assets and Skill use|
Choose a race and class Distinction.
Create a character concept. This must include the race and possibly the character’s class
Examples: Noble Turian Warrior, Curious Human Explorer, Devious Salarian Smuggler, Asari Huntress in pursuit of Justice
Choose three further distinctions from these possible:
- Trouble. Pick a distinction that represents a recurring problem. This could be a character flaw, a nemesis or a person that complicates things.
- Background. Choose a distinction that represents the childhood, upbringing and training of the character.
- Turning Point/ first adventure. Choose a distinction to define the moment the character became a hero. This could be an adventure, mission or some other event.
- Personality. Choose a distinction that represents how the character acts or looks.
- Catch-phrase/Saying. Choose something that the character likes to say.
- Values. Choose something based on one of the following:
Why no Team Buddy solo? Because in the game Shephard is almost always in team, and when i play, Mika (My wife) is often solo. So i’ve gone for apporach rather than Grouping. It may not work for everyone but works for me.
Why 4 distinctions? I wanted a value one (after ditiching it as a dice), and a Race/class one. Which only leaves 2 choice so i’ve gone for 4. Heck, my leverage hack has 5!