- Characters have three powers sets : One based on their race, one for class, and one based on gear
- Each provides powers, sfx and limits.
- If a racial power lists one die value that power is optional and the value is the maximum, if it lists two those are the max and the min.
- All races have a racial limit. They gain a PP if affected by a a special racial event or play their racial animosities.
- If characters would have repeated powers (Biotics) split them up so they vary between the sets.
- Gear depends on class.
Write down all powers and SFX. Maximum spend of 30 dice between Powers sets, SFX and Skills. D6 = 1 dice, d8 = 2 etc… Sfx counts as a dice.
Set character as whatever is needed.
Check dice ranks:
- d6 – Average – has the ability, but nothing special
- d8 – Enhanced – Near Peak
- d10 – High – Peak for most abilities
- d12 – Ultra – Beyond the norms! Must be a special reason for this.
This will make more sense when i can post the races and classes! Using 3 power sets as it is easier to seperate. The extra powers are purely to represent stats for races.